Copyright 2015 Jones Auto Body Inc
Paintless Dent Repair
Complete Collision Repair
Alignment & Frame Services
Brakes, Shocks, & Tire Rotation
Oil Change & Full Mainenance Services
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Your car is your second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body equipment and certified technicians (by i-Car or ASE, for example).
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty. Insurance companies DO NOT guarantee the repairs (they only pay for the repairs). ONLY the auto body shop may offer the guarantee.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
Important Information You Should Know